Since I have reached 100 followers I decided to do a tag, and I asked you guys for questions!
So, here are your questions and my answers!
What is your favourite blog post that you have written so far?
- That’s a tough one! Probably my Shopping Spree Frinds post, as I loved doing that post because it was fun but hardwork!
If you could only do one type/category of post for the rest of your blogging life what would it be?
- Definitely Lifestyle posts because I feel that my blog is based around those sorts of posts, and I really enjoy writing them! 😉
How does blogging make you feel?
- Blogging makes my feel two things… It makes me feel happy and safe, because I’ve got somewhere and something to express myself through – my writing. But, it also makes me feel worried and stressed because it’s a lot of work being a blogger and having to keep up with everything… so it’s a mix!
I do love my blog though *winks*
What is your favorite blog posts to read?
- I like reading different posts but I’m not into beauty posts that much, depends what it is… everyone has different tastes and I tend to like more food and lifestyle posts. I am trying to mix it up and trying to get some beauty posts on my blog!
Where do you expect blogging to take you? (future of your blog)
- I honestly do not know! I would like to think that 5 years on I will still be blogging and writing but it depends!
Coffee and coats
Who is your blogging inspiration?
- I love Zoella! I have read her blog for a long time, but I also like Poppy Deyes… she is a very cool and creative blogger who I recently started reading her posts and I fell in love with them! ❤️❤️
Everything me xx
Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
- I know by then I’ll be going to University I think? Probably still carrying on with this blog, and doing what I love!
What’s your favourite hobby?
- Well, blogging, of course! I also love reading and I am a huge fan of books!
Is there anything you regret doing/not doing in your life?
- I don’t regret creating my blog as it is one of the best things that have ever happened to me. I regret quite a few things that I’ve done in life, not seizing the moment and taking the best opportunity!
If you see a celebrity, what would you ask them?
- I’m not really sure, I think probably I’d ask them how I could be like them as I would love to meet one of my celebrity idols…
Why did you start blogging??
- I have had a blog before but it was on an app and I thought ” why not give it a go on WordPress? “… It was something different to challenge myself and my writing skills! And 5 months on I do not regret making that decision one bit!
It’s simply me jasmine ( jasmine )
Why did you start blogging??
See above ⬆️
What’s the best thing about blogging?
- I think it’s the community! Whenever I see someone has left a comment or I leave a comment on someone else’s blog it feels like we are all achieving something by trying to become a stronger community!
Where did you get the name for your blog?
- I got the name because I thought it was a cool and catchy name… I also liked the fact that I was always saying to myself ( before I started this blog ) what if life was as easy as? ….
Amelia in Hull
Who do you trust the most in your life?
- I trust my best friend… I have known her for two years and she is the most kind and supportive friend you could ever wish for. Also, I know for sure that I can trust her with anything!
Welcome Home xx
What do you like the most about blogging?
- I really love the community… if I’m having a bad day or I’m feeling sad I know I can rely on my blog and blogging friends to cheer me up! Reading your posts and talking to you on comments is the best thing ever!
I hope you enjoyed this post and thank you for the questions!