Never would I think I'd say this but I'm on a plane! Yes, right now!
I am going to Spain for a week. It should be fun and I am very excited…
But it was a lot of preparation to get here and I didn't know about it until yesterday! So, as you can see I was very shocked and my packing was very last minute.
I'm going to share some of my top tips on how to prepare for a plane journey –
1. What to pack
Well, it really depends on where you are going and how long you are going for. I am going to Spain for a week, so I know it will be hot there ( 27 degrees at the moment! ) and I'm going to go swimming and do things. So I packed –
- Enough pants, socks and bras to last me for the week ( and extras! )
- An outfit for each day
- 2 spare shorts/leggings
- 2 dressy outfits ( for parties or going out )
- 4/5 spare tops
- My swimming costume
- Toiletries- toothpaste, toothbrush, soap, shampoo, deodorant, cream, perfume, body sprays
- 2/3 towels
For the plane journey –
- A book
2. Snacks are your best friends
When your rushing from home to the airport to the plane. Then the plane journey ( 3 and a half hours for me ). After going to the airport and to your hotel. You are going to be hungry! So take snacks in your bags and pockets : I recommend-
- Granola bars
- Dried fruit/nuts
- Pretzels for a savory alternative
- Chocolate ( good to keep your sugar up! )
3. Make sure you have something to do on the plane
Trust me. The last thing you want is to be stuck on a plane with nothing to do. Bring a book to read; some games or cards to play; a phone or tablet and most definitely headphones! They are your best friends on plane journeys.
Those are my top 3 tips for surviving a plane journey!
Now, I've got to go ( we're landing! ) ❤️